Learn how to optimize your website’s performance, reach, security, and layout to increase clicks, engagement, and sales.
Created by Kristen Palana
Last updated 10/2018
What you’ll learn
- Boost clicks, engagement, and sales by making simple layout adjustments backed by research to be effective.
- Use tools that will help diagnose and fix any performance, SEO, security, & mobile issues that your website may have.
- Customize ads and opt-in forms to match content on various parts of your website.
- Skyrocket the reach and influence of your website by creating strong content that works in harmony with social media pages to attract even more followers and clients.
- Follow along with me as I tune-up my own website as an actual step by step case study. (I use WordPress with the Divi Theme.)
- Students need a website that needs tuning up and a willingness to try simple tweaks that will prove to show real results over time.
Is your website performing at its highest level and gaining you clicks, sales, engagement, followers, and working hard on your behalf 24 hours a day?
This course is for anyone who is looking to get more out of their existing website, who would like an easy step by step plan of action for maximizing their website’s impact, regardless of which tools, platforms, or themes they are using.
In particular this course is for people who are NOT coders, professional web developers, or programmers who would like to learn easy, reliable, and measurable ways to boost their website’s impact quickly.
In this course I use my own website’s optimization as a case study and show the exact process I used during my website’s tune-up to help YOU jump-start your progress. I specifically use WordPress and theElegant Theme, Divi and the Elegant Theme plugin, Bloom (for opt-in forms), but you don’t need to have my exact set-up to benefit from this course.
Let me help you tune-up and adjust your website so it can do the online heavy lifting for you 24 hours a day by showing you how to:
- Diagnose and improve your website in the areas of performance, mobile, SEO, and security.
- Increase engagement, clicks, and sales from your website using tried and tested methods for increasing impact.
- Take advantage of web users’ eye-tracking patterns backed by research to ensure your content is more effectively seen.
- Collect more newsletter subscribers more quickly using one or multiple mailing lists and an array of custom opt-in forms.
- Generate more social media shares (and more traffic) for your blog posts and other content.
- Get more followers for your linked social media pages.
- Take advantage of easy ways to make extra passive income using affiliate linking programs from your website.
What Students Are Saying:
“The ‘WordPress Website Challenge’ is a clear, structured and easy to follow course, that gives you practical ideas to improve your website. Starting off with analysing the performance of your website, it takes you step-by-step through tips and recommendations, that can be easily put into practise. If you would like to improve your site – without going too deep into technology – than this course is the right choice for you!” -Michael Kimmig
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need specific feedback along the way.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this easy to follow WordPress Challenge course and join our growing learning community! Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started optimizing your website and boosting its impact right away!
Who this course is for:
- This course will be most useful for students who already feel comfortable editing their own website in WordPress or similar CMS platforms.
- This course is meant for entrepreneurs, bloggers, and anyone who manages their own website who would like to better undertsand how to communicate their messages and services more effectively online.
- Advanced web developers/designers or very experienced online marketers may find this course too basic and should NOT take it.